Prime Insurance Service offers a range of services and insurance products to meet the needs of anyone, ranging from a single person starting his or her career to a retiree enrolling for Medicare coverage.
At no cost to you, we will assist you with understanding:
- Differences between health insurance coverages and deductibles
- How to qualify for lower premiums
- Which health care networks will provide convenient service for you, anywhere in Michigan
- Solutions to any problems with Marketplace enrollment issues
- How to enroll outside of the Marketplace
- Ins and Outs of Open Enrollment
- Ins and Outs of the Special Election Period
People often are forced into declaring personal bankruptcy directly due to medical bills from sickness or injury –– they simply don’t have the savings to cover basic living expenses or pay the mortgage while they are laid up for weeks or months without income.
The chances of becoming disabled are much greater than dying, yet many employers have reduced or completely eliminated disability insurance from benefit packages. This is often done as a cost saving measure so they can cover the rising costs of medical insurance.
Disability insurance doesn’t have to be expensive. It can mean the difference between knowing you are covered if you are unable to work or worrying about finances at a time when you are least equipped to handle it.
Let Prime Insurance Service assist with reviewing your current insurance coverages and determining how best to fill the gaps with disability insurance.
Life insurance is the safety net for taking care of the ones you care about most if you die. But selecting the appropriate amount of life insurance and the type of insurance can be overwhelming with so many products to choose from in today’s market.
Let Prime Insurance Service help reduce the craziness so you can make a decision that is right for you. We explain in easy-to-understand terms what your best options are based on:
- Income and expenses
- Level of debt
- Standard of living
- Expectations on what you want funded, such as college costs, charitable giving, family trust, etc.
Prime Insurance also has affordable vision insurance plans that provide care at low monthly fees starting at $17 a month, using Preferred Provider Networks.
We can help:
- Compare plans that meet your needs
- Verify that your local eye care specialist participates in the plan selected, or find one that does
- Enroll in the plan and help with payment issues
For more information on services and products from the experts at Prime Insurance Service , please contact us here or call us directly at 616.940.8118.